About the Lodge
Welcome to our Lodge
About Lazy Bear Lodge
The Lazy Bear Lodge is situated along the bank of the East Fork of the Bitterroot River. The main lodge is about 2,000 square feet. It includes three double rooms and one single room. It also has two over-sized bathrooms, a living room, and full kitchen. Breakfast and dinner is served at this location.
Other Lodging on this property includes three individual cabins.
Bear Cabin- 14x20 cabin Including separate bedroom, bathroom, and kitchenette.
Moose Cabin- 14x20 single room cabin with three beds and bathroom.
Trapper Cabin- Two beds no bathroom used by the guides.
Additional Lodge Amenities Include:
Full Size Poker Table
Unique Tent Bar
Large freezer for game
Automatic Game hoist for skinning
Outdoor steel sink and area for processing
Horse shoe pit
Outdoor Fire pit
52 inch HD TV
Area to shoot rifles
Excellent fishing out the backdoor
Lodging is provided as a free service to all hunts booked with us, the price of hunt is for all
guiding and there is no fee for lodging or no alternate price for hunts that do not include lodging because it is a free service not factored into the price of the hunt.
All of our meals are prepared in house. We include dinner the night before the hunt and breakfast the morning after the hunt. During the hunt all breakfast, lunch, and dinner is included free of charge.
Sample Menu Breakfast
• Homemade Belgian waffles, eggs, bacon, fruit
• Biscuits and gravy, eggs, hash browns, fresh fruit
• Eggs Benedict, Potatoes, fruit
• Breakfast skillet with potatoes eggs and sausage, fresh fruit, toast
• Egg Strata- green chili and sausage or bacon and artichoke, fruit, cinnamon rolls
• Last day continental breakfast, including eggs, bacon/ sausage, fruit, yogurt, pastries, bread, hot or cold cereal
Sample Menu Lunch
For lunch we do a build-you-own lunch spread including: three types of bread, six different meats including a fresh made honey ham, thanksgiving style turkey, salami, roast beef, pastrami, & deli style turkey, five types of cheeses, condiments, vegetables, 20 different kinds of snacks, and fresh baked goods.
Sample Menu Dinner
• Steak (Rib-eye or New York), sautéed mushrooms, dinner salad, baked potato, grilled vegetables – Dessert- Huckleberry cheese cake.
• Salmon in dill butter, three cheese tortellini, broccoli- Dessert- brownies ala mode
• Lasagna, Caesar salad, garlic bread - Dessert- Berry pie with ice cream.
• Chicken, Turkey, or pork roast (alternating), sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn - Dessert- Pumpkin pie or cookies.
• Chicken Enchiladas, Spanish rice, beans, salad - Dessert- apple cobbler, ice cream.
• Beef tri-tip, Alaskan king crab, asparagus, twice baked potatoes, sautéed mushrooms, salad - Dessert- vanilla ice cream, raspberries, and meringue.